... to a demo version of Mozilo 2.1 (publius), a draft development of moziloCMS.
What is moziloCMS?moziloCMS is a Flat File CMS, a simple and easy to use Content Management System, a websites generator. It is aimed primarily at users with little knowledge of HTML and impresses with its beginner-friendly operation, but also to the more demanding users who appreciate the simple expandability of the system and its great adaptability.
How much it costs moziloCMS?moziloCMS is free software. It may completely free downloaded, used and distributed.
What do I need to install moziloCMS?moziloCMS requires a web server that supports PHP 5.0 or later.
moziloCMS is a flat file CMS - a database is not required.
Why no other CMS?Many other content management systems slain the user already by its sheer functionality. Furthermore, most systems require a database in the background, which considerably increases the administrative effort and excludes rookies de facto.
What are the advantages of moziloCMS?
- no database needed
- restriction on the really important functions
- dividing your site into logical components
- easy setup on the server
- easy administration and content management without HTML knowledge
- appearance arbitrarily adaptable (design templates)
- rapid expansion options through Plugins
Mozilo 2.1 (publius) is a draft development of moziloCMS 2.0The features they distinguish this version from the original moziloCMS 2.0:
- the possibility of globalization / multilingualism of the whole system
- protected access on login without SSL
- all the plugins support the multilingualism
- all the plugins and templates are full responsive - optimized for smartphones and tablets
- 20.06.2016 - admin/jquery/File-Upload/upload.class.php (save thumbnails with the real setted width/hight)
- 20.06.2016 - admin/jquery/File-Upload/upload.class.php (galleries with additional directory original)
- 20.06.2016 - admin/pclzip.lib.php (update v. 2.8.2)
- 20.06.2016 - admin/admin.php (send_backup_zip() error on back-ups > 300 MB)
- 31.05.2016 - index.php (get_executTime, get_memory)
- 31.05.2016 - cms/SearchClass.php (i18n functionality, not found - css class)
- a file to download}